In honor of this momentous occasion (and the fact that I finally uploaded my pictures), I wanted to post a few pictures from my parents visit our first week here.
|Picture with the bean|
|Lunch & Blues at Buddy Guy's Legends|
|Waiting for the show|
|Hanging out on the Chicago River Walk|
|Navy Pier Farris Wheel with David :)|
|View of the downtown Chicago|
|My crazy father|
|David letting me take pictures|
|Watching people walk the pier|
|Checking out the city|
|Captain Peanut Butter|
1. My father graciously put together our kitchen table and TV console.
2. Eating yummy food - Deep Dish Chicago Pizza, Mayan Palace, etc.
3. Eating Pinkberry on opening day in Chicago
4. Our 45 minute walk through the Art Institute of Chicago on Free Day
5. Our very crowded experience on the El
6. Lots of walking
Wow... can't believe I just remembered all that. Can't wait for the next visit!